2010年3月25日 星期四

NTHU CS Camp 2010

Fourth post of this blog. I am so amazed to find that how busy I am in this semester. Six CS classes, 8 programs a week in average. It's fun, but a little bit too much. So during these weeks, my blogs are rusting (both English and Chinese), weight growing (oh no!!!!), and I myself is going to be crazy~~~. Good news is that I gained a lot during this period of time (certainly not from the schoolwork, I think I'll talk about this topic in the later posts.).

Back to the title of this post, I'm here to  the propagate the NTHU CS Camp 2010. Some of my friends are arranging this summer camp, and they asked me to give it some advertising, some "SEO" to be exact. They started the arrangements in February for this July summer camp, so it would be a nice and complete camp. There homepage is "清大資工營 2010". I doubt this post will help much, but it's worth a try.

0 意見: