2010年4月3日 星期六

What makes you better?

Some people used to say that they become better because they join in something, or they believe in something. That might be true, in some perspective, but in my point of view, it doesn't make much difference.

I think that the the organizations we join, or the religions we believe, are just different ways to make us better. For me, I am happy with the current "me". I don't think I need those things to make myself better (if I could really get any better). But that's not it.

They attack the others. Although we could see the origin of this behavior if we look back in the history, though that's a bit off topic. The fact is, this behavior actually conflicts with the advantages that are promoting by these organizations and religions. I just don't like this kind of non-sense.

It's very late, gotta sleep.

0 意見: